Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Cursors

2013年1月4日 星期五

Where is Jinus in 2012 ?

13/1/12 Kuantan Step Out 2012 Trip

All of dancer still in sleeping mode after party, would you know which is me ?

Organizer getting us to somewhere and found this unique BAR B Q~
All the ingredient ~
The Flight ~ Going back to home~
                                 
Mine's Solo Showcase - Glory Moment back to 2012    


 6/2 - 7/2 Pangkor Trip
That year we acting like the POSTER~
The year we riding bicycle Together~   



6/3/12 Masao's Workshop
Masao's workshop in Gorgeuos Fitness @South Gate

All the dance lover in the class ~ waddupp~ ^^



15/4 - 18/4 Redang Trip

We are reaching at Laguna Redang Island Resort~




 428 Bersih Demonstrate for Our Country
The Crowd is just so amazing , Everyone stand out for their FUTURE 



Absolutely agree with the statement , Please get our children a LIFE .


 28/4/12 P.Dickson Trip
 I just love the moment being with YOU



11/5 - 16/5 Hat Yai & Koh Lipe Backpacker Trip 
Me & My Man take a tour Hat Yai @Thailand .


If ya know this , YOU are not KID anymore . 18SX


The Floating Market , plenty of food selling around .


Fried Hexagon , I didnt try it , but my friend just said tottaly taste like a KFC Cheesy Wedges
  


I m a fully backpacker before leaving the Mayflower Hotel

Four of  us in the Van , getting our way to Pak bara, they are just over tired .


Mountain View Resort  
As the people describe on web , THE BEST VIEW RESORT IN KOH LIPE
 How do you think ?
 
  
The Crazy Spliting Water Fast Boat !!! Fxxk
This Tom Yam can make a boy became PREGNANCY  
So , it was happen on my friend . 
The 1st case ever happen in my life , TOM YAM could make pregnant . NOT SPERM



2/6/12 Judgement Days
Judgement Day  .
The Biggest BBoy Jam in Malaysia
Main Organizer : Freedom Dance Studio



4/7 PEZ Showdown Final
PEZ Showdown Final ~!

Me & My Boss
The people who giving me alot of chance , and taugh me a way how to survive in the industry .




 
Pinang 1st Trip 11/11 - 13/11
 G-Hotel


and the second day we spend our night in
Golden Sand Hotel by Shangri-La .

But the room photo I didnt upload to any web , so chill out and check out yourself~ =]



Pinang 2nd Trip 14/12/12
Hard Rock Hotel Room Key & Guest Swimming Pool Handband
The swimming pool just one step closer with our room


Interior of the room

Exterior of the Hard Rock Hotel




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are still many many many event and activities , I still haven't completely update to this article .
But I hope I could just easily briefing at my blog , Any moment in 2012 , As a Noted in future or watever .

Such As:  

3rd Sis's Wedding Dinner
Hot Air Balloon Fair
The Bboy City Vol 4
Kw's Birthday Party 
Fisherman & Snoopdog's Workshop
TNYB Orchestra
V-Kool Product Lauching 
王宫灿烂 Actors
Battle Planet Freestyle Battle 1st Runner Up
Mid-Autumn Festival  Celebration
Snuki's Workshop
    Amway's Anniversary Show
Churp-Churp Event 
France Village Outdoor Shooting 
KLCC Outdoor Shooting
I-City Outdoor Shooting
Say Hi to Malaysian Event
Morib Outdoor Shooting
Lovely Sister's Diploma Convocation
Family Studio Photo Session
Hangover for End of the World 
Birthday Surprise 
Countdown Gathering


And etc ...        
  
 
 
 Time flies fast~
 The year of  2012 was END  
A wonderfull year for Me , it was too nicely for me in everything . 
Just like a dream I could not imagine , I flies for few time in the year .
What I hope to archive is already done as my promise .
What I got no lose in the year is my friendship , my family and my relationship .
 

The year of 2013 ,
I will getting all to the next level ,
enjoying my life to the max . 
All my character , as a son , as a dancer , as a entertainer or a bestfriend .
And to additional I will trying to get a Scuba Diving License before the year END.



Live no regret to the pass , 
Appreciate what you got , 
Work hard for what you need .



 God Bless You & M
     

0 comments:

張貼留言